Trails are OPEN!

Turbo Doo

So here we are. Lots of trails open in and around the southern ontario area. To all those who complained about not having any open. I suggest you get out and ride and stop complaining.. Hats off to the local clubs and volunteers for all the hard work.

See yah on the trails...

So here we are. Lots of trails open in and around the southern ontario area. To all those who complained about not having any open. I suggest you get out and ride and stop complaining.. Hats off to the local clubs and

volunteers for all the hard work.

See yah on the trails...

X2

Pm me if you are riding later next week, even next weekend looks good.

So here we are. Lots of trails open in and around the southern ontario area. To all those who complained about not having any open. I suggest you get out and ride and stop complaining.. Hats off to the local clubs and volunteers for all the hard work.

See yah on the trails...

X3

Wow, the trails were awesome the past few days. Thanks to the following clubs: Tall Pines, Algonquin Snowmobile Club, Snocrest, Happy Wanderers, Hill & Gull Riders, Orillia, MOST and Muskoka Sno Bombers. All those trails were just awesome. We rode Thursday and Friday and put on 300miles and the only bad trail was the top end of C west of Midland (they needed a lot more snow) Everywhere else was groomed to perfection. Will post pics later tonight (have to work still damn it!!)

So get out there people!!

The trails are indeed EXCELLENT! They haven't been this great in a few years. More snow forecast for this week coming. Tue and Fri I believe. Better late than never. My wife and I have had two absolutely GREAT days of riding in ideal conditions. WAHOO! Day number 3 coming in a couple of hours. Been exploring new trails we haven't ridden before and loving every minute of it.... except for where my wife got her sled stuck but hey I needed the exercise.

hold on she got stuck and you got exercise where is her incentive not to get stuck next time??? :lmao:

hold on she got stuck and you got exercise where is her incentive not to get stuck next time??? :lmao:

Happy wife happy life. Apart from that I truly enjoy having my wife ride with me. Something like the old credit card commercial. The enjoyment I get from riding with my wife... priceless. Even if we do ride shorter distances in a day than when I ride with a couple of guys. Last night she couldn't stop talking about the great conditions and in particular the hills on the C Trail heading north from behind the Quality Inn.

My wife and I did Huntsville to Gravenhurst on Sunday, took the D trail down and made our way up through the D and 103B back, the trails were fantastic, people were very friendly...All all in all a great day...I agree with you 100% 02 Sled, I truly love riding with her, not as fast riding as with the guys but nice to see the sights...leave on Sunday for the Rap Tour with her, taking a whole week to do the loop and some exploring along the way.....

Archived