Gogama Lodging?

Eoth

Anyone reccomend any place in Gogama? Was planning on staying at the TataChikaPika Lodge but called last night only to find out that they were closed due to some plumbing repairs... Doesn't seem to be the "Meca" of sledding, but we just need a nice place to crash...

Thanks

Stoney

Gogoma lake lodge is great I hear. They are located near elk

Lake. They are a board sponsor and have gas and home cooked meals when you arrive (order ahead).

Gogoma lake lodge is great I hear. They are located near elk

Lake. They are a board sponsor and have gas and home cooked meals when you arrive (order ahead).

Eoth. I think Viperrules700 means Gowganda Lodge which I don't think is really isn't going to help you in this case. Depending on the direction you are coming from and routing. Gowganda Lodge is a fair distance from Gogama.

Hopefully Leprechaun will chime in - it seems to me he knows of a place in Gogama.

Thanks for the info.. Gowganda does look nice but I think that we will be around the 300 mile mark and really dont want to push it further... like I said, nothing fancy, just a nice place to crash.

Late one day in our tour we stopped at Three Bears, no rooms available and Kelly was nice enough to warn us the place we were heading to was probably not what we were looking for. She called over to Gowganda Lodge and got us set up there. Was a long day but well worth the extra miles and time. Ron and Giselle were awesome hosts. Stayed up to wait for our arrival, provided a hot meal and opened the LCBO for us. Doesn't get any better!!

Archived