Pembroke Food

Muskoka Man

We are thinking of a ride from Whitney to Pembroke and back for a loop , looking for some places for fuel and eats near the trails ,were are all the good spots ?

I did that trip a few weeks ago with OF7. The B trail is very nice and well maintained by Opeongo Snowbirds. The trail goes straight towards Barry's Bay. You will have to make a left turn before Barry's Bay to stay on the B trail. I missed this turn and ended up in Barry's Bay. The B trail towards pembroke is flat and wide and a lot of fun to ride. We rode up to Petawawa and had lunch at Kelseys next to the A trail. There is gas there too. We didn't go into Pembroke so I can't offer any information about that town.

Is there anyone on this forum from Opeongo Snowbirds?

Madawaska has gas right close to B trail (or did last year).

Spectacle lake lodge has food, we were there last weekend actually, no complaints. It is on 159 off of B trail, you can see it on the map. There is also a lookout off of 159.

There is also gas at the south side of round lake (was there last weekend) on 150 if you like the lake running.

In Pembroke there is the Big Stop at the end of 121 (gas/food), also on the map.

Conditions were great btw.

thanks for the replies , Im good to go now , good trails , gas ,food

In Pembroke there is the Big Stop at the end of 121 (gas/food), also on the map.

Conditions were great btw.

That's probably the easiest access in Pembroke. Pretyy much everything else in downtown.

Archived