Storm watch!

Viperules700

I had to drive across town last night around 5 to get the wife at the train station. Saw 4 people driving in town with thier 4 ways on, I wanted to get out at a red light and slap one guy up the side of the head for doing it.

If your worried about some one not seeing you so you put your 4 ways on, how about you just get the hell off the road. Nothing worse than following flashing lights in a snow storm.

Well they do call them hazard lights ;-) .

We got about 6" of fresh stuff in Apsley. The bottom oil jug is buried now.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they do call them hazard lights ;-) .

We got about 6" of fresh stuff in Apsley. The bottom oil jug is buried now.

Makes them a hazard when they are moving with them on!

• 2 weeks later...

Weather Nitwits are calling for 20+cm Tuesday and 10+cm Wednesday, should make for a nice welcome party for March..

Don't think I'll hold my breathe wating for it!!!!

Changed thier minds already, Tuesday is no 15-20cm and Wednesday is 5-10cm with 10-15mm of rain :(

Sounds like we (south eastern Ontario) are going to be on the edge of the mix line.

got the sleds back home i hope we get more snow would like to do some local riding before spring arrives

however im worried we will get mainly rain

got the sleds back home i hope we get more snow would like to do some local riding before spring arrives

however im worried we will get mainly rain

X2. Rained Friday night abit too. Milverton is awesome, there will be enough snow for another week there yet. Wait and see.

Archived