New Restaurant In Kearney

IronSkillet

Hey all.

I know this may seem like breaking the rules in the forum. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are here. The little purple building next to suds on main, called the Iron Skillet. It used to be know as the Bayview Bistro, but we have since taken over and done a complete overhaul. Everything we make here is fresh and made by hand, even the bread. Soups, Stews, Burgs, Smoked Meats. Full Breakfast Menu, awesome coffee from Diesel House, Hot Chocolate and Teas. We are trained chefs, and love what we do. We don't serve beer, but the food alone is worth checking out.

Open 7 days through the Snowmobile season 8AM - 4PM

After Hours Pizza Orders until 10pm, call 705-571-3500, and allow 30 minutes (they are tossed from fresh dough).

Thanks to the ones who came out and experienced it already, spread the word!

If the moderators don't like businesses posting on the forum, we will respect that. I don't intend to post any new threads. But I will answer any questions, if asked, on this thread. If this thread is an issue with the moderators, I would be more than happy to take it down. I figured a straight forward approach would be best. Phony names with biased opinions are for the weak!

Cheers

Martin & Justin

Iron Skillet

http://www.ironskillet.ca

post-23009-0-12708600-1359299323_thumb.jpg

That is by far the best avatar on this forum! Thanks for posting. I think a partnership between sledders and business people will do a whole lot more good for the sport than just the sledders themselves. I'll let the powers that be on the forum decide about sponsorship, but you might consider it as you have pretty good numbers for reaching the sledding clientele here.

You definitly would benefit from sponsoring on this forum the critters here will more than pay back you investment when they find you a source of good food PM Domino he will happily set you up with a banner ad .

See my little review in Food and Lodging Hey Martin where the picture from Friday ?

That is by far the best avatar on this forum!

Now that's funny, Slomo. You know, of course, that it's not an appropriate Valentine's Day gift?

Hey bucko.. no it's not from friday... this was from the first snow fall... one of the head groomers is a regular for breakfast, and he parked out front that day. It was really early.. but he's a keener! he was turining heads that day.

Thanks for the review too! We are really happy that you enjoyed it. We are trying to make a food hot spot in kearney. We aren't licensed, but hold a leathal degree in the culinary arts. and we have awesome coffee! hehe.

Archived