Milverton, monkton, blyth, auburn!

Viperules700

I was talking to the local club pres yesterday. He was heading out to check the trails. He said that if everything looked ok the trails would be open limited today. Here is to hoping!

and?

He is still riding them.

I would give the MIlverton trails a 7.5 out of 10 with ten being green trails. A few spots where we needed to slow down, otherwise a good ride. I put on 60 k this evening.

Same conditions in Durham, need new carbides after going over the rough ploughed fields. I would only travel to area's that show green trails. Most yellow trails should be still closed.

Just pick up a pair old steel skis off kijiji for conditions like this.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-parts-trailers-accessories-STEEL-SKIS-BRAND-NEW-CARBIDE-RUNNERS-BRAND-NEW-W0QQAdIdZ430101584

and?

Some are open limited.

And no I wasn't riding them. I had to work.

Some are open limited.

And no I wasn't riding them. I had to work.

Time to load the rv and head up to auburn. Rock on.

Time to load the rv and head up to auburn. Rock on.

I'll have pacaloy grease here for your bottom end crank bearings because you ride a DOO!

I'll have pacaloy grease here for your bottom end crank bearings because you ride a DOO!

Lol. I Just hit the summarization button every few hundred miles. keeps bearings well lubed. See if I can get 20k from motor.

A great day on the trail with my new riding partner!

post-19768-0-22668800-1360447187_thumb.j

post-19768-0-17514400-1360447240_thumb.j

post-19768-0-41733200-1360447262_thumb.j

Rode from Milverton to Mitchell to Bussels and back today. Trails in awesome shape considering the weather we had Monday.

Archived