Milverton, monkton, blyth, auburn!

Viperules700

Any decent amount of snow yet?? Still seeing 35cm in the forecast for this week.

Not quite yet, some after lunch when the wind died down, otherwise fields are still open. Hoping for more overnight. :icon_snow:

Thanks Dave. Are you in the pork business ie raise pigs?

Way less snow than Kearney Trails have!

Man, this blows. Do the snow dance Mossy!

up to 40 cm in the forecast for sauble beach and snow in the forecast almost everyday over the next week.. Faceman has a short section of railbed limited already. My folks are there and said most businesses were closed today. hopefully the wind isnt blowing fields bare, although it will help get some snow into the bush. more might open upen up this week. much closer drive.

Man, this blows. Do the snow dance Mossy!

I am!

Thanks Dave. Are you in the pork business ie raise pigs?

Both raise and sell retail boxed meats from my garage

Awesome. I will give you a shout when I need some pork. I love buying local.

Both raise and sell retail boxed meats from my garage

Is there a big sign roadside?

Small roadside sign 5601 line 60 North Perth, Just north of MOnkton, head east off of 23 3 km down on rt side. Just down from where B111 crosses the road, or visible from where Ohm's Hut is on the Milverton club trail. Best to call first. Inventory is reduced a little for winter. Shoot me an email drkpts at gmail dot com, and I will send you a price/product list or call 347 2619 Name on the side of the barn.

Awesome. I will give you a shout when I need some pork. I love buying local.

I ll gladly take your money, B) however Walnut Hill Farms Inc, just outside of Lisbon/ Wellesley is where my stuff is sourced from, likely closer for you. More of a wholesale than retail place, no fancy display counter etc. You can call them as well. Closed Tuesdays to the public. Our prices are the same as thier's so whatever suits you best.

Snowed pretty good today. The weather knobs are saying up to 40 cm tonight, Like I have said before I will believe it when I see it!

Snowed pretty good today. The weather knobs are saying up to 40 cm tonight, Like I have said before I will believe it when I see it!

How much snow mossy?

Not much. Maybe 3-4". It was blowing around pretty bad. There must be some awesome drifts out there somewhere!

Not much. Maybe 3-4". It was blowing around pretty bad. There must be some awesome drifts out there somewhere!

Up I come. I have Thursday free.

Park at the church. I won't be here though.

Park at the church. I won't be here though.

Sled won't start if I do that.

i just drove Wingham to Wroxeter and im pretty sure most of the drifts your talking about are on hwy 87

i just drove Wingham to Wroxeter and im pretty sure most of the drifts your talking about are on hwy 87

Where have you been hiding? Did you get a sled yet?

Where have you been hiding? Did you get a sled yet?

Ive been lurking around can't seem to stay away. No sled this year hoping for next season.

Some trails west and north of Monkton opened limited today. Maitland Valley hopes to open Sat late or Sun.

if a person unloaded in Milverton is there enough there?

No, MIlverton trails are closed. I went out from Monkton 20 kms for a quick run tonight after the kids came home. Some fields were ok., others were 10-15 km an hour over plowed ground. Definetely not great conditions.

No, MIlverton trails are closed. I went out from Monkton 20 kms for a quick run tonight after the kids came home. Some fields were ok., others were 10-15 km an hour over plowed ground. Definetely not great conditions.

Same conditions in Durham, need new carbides after going over the rough ploughed fields. I would only travel to area's that show green trails. Most yellow trails should be still closed.

Archived