Head up to Shining Tree for a quick ride

3 Bears

AAAWWWW...stop, I am blushing.....or maybe it is hot flashes from menopause..........wow hitting menopause at 31...lol

We usally get to visit Kelly on her first day off.. The day trails in the area are closing.. Sorry Kelly

31... :rolleyes:

We usally get to visit Kelly on her first day off.. The day trails in the area are closing.. Sorry Kelly

31... :rolleyes:

Look forward to it too......and yes 31 lol

WOO HOO.....been snowing since 8 a.m. and still going. Had guys in for fuel at 5:00 and said the ride from Sudbury was good and they were heading to Timmins.

Kelly

Any updates on the trail from Sudbury to Three Bears, and is there there fuel there?

Thinking of heading up tomorrow.

Had a lot of groups up today and all week. Said the trail is good. We have a gas station right in town...3 km from our driveway. We normally have gas, ran out today and the gas truck couldn t get in as the highways were closed all around us. Now the deliveries are behind and may not get here until Monday. gggrrrr. But as I said we have a gas station ......Spruce Shilling.

Kelly

Thanks for the update... Hope to see you tomorrow!

Hopefully they don't run out as well.

Hey Viperules700,

I only have roughly 23,000 litres left but I'll save you some. LOL. :icon_hyper:

Hey Viperules700,

I only have roughly 23,000 litres left but I'll save you some. LOL. :icon_hyper:

Good to know. Hope the conditions last so I can make it up in march.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Viperules700,

Hey Leon, Thanks so much for helping Denny and I out Sat night. My buddy and I were very greatful that you guys helped us out by shovelling the cottage out, having some beer, gas and food. Very much appreciated. Getting stranded with our minor breakdown was a bit of a let down for us, but we had a warm hospitable place to crash and we didn't get a shinner from a tree from riding so tired! Thanks to 3 bears for firing up the grill for us!

Hey there! You are most welcome. We're glad you stopped by. Come back and see us anytime.

Hey Leon, Thanks so much for helping Denny and I out Sat night. My buddy and I were very greatful that you guys helped us out by shovelling the cottage out, having some beer, gas and food. Very much appreciated. Getting stranded with our minor breakdown was a bit of a let down for us, but we had a warm hospitable place to crash and we didn't get a shinner from a tree from riding so tired! Thanks to 3 bears for firing up the grill for us!

ANY TIME...glad we could all help out

Kelly

Archived