GTSA GROOMER AT WORK PACKING

The central groomer just came across my land packing for the first time in both directions. Hoping with some cold temperatures coming tonight that this will start a base to live through the mild weather forecast later this week. It's a start!

Great news. With the 4" of heavy wet snow today it should pack real good and form a solid base.

Wish we would have seen more groomers out after the snow. The northeast hope groomer hasn't even hooked onto the drag yet. Should have been out all last night

Wish we would have seen more groomers out after the snow. The northeast hope groomer hasn't even hooked onto the drag yet. Should have been out all last night.

Mild spell is coming. Hopefully they will be out tommorrow. Just seen of the gtsa's groomer packing today.

I was out yeaterday doing some trail work and there isn't enough snow. The fields with alfalfa are holding the snow and aren't too bad. The other fields have most of the snow blown to the fencelines leaving the rest of the field with a couple inches. The groomers were packing but that was to try to see if they could save something with the coming melt down. If people stay off the trails they might be able to salvage some of the snow we have now if things don't get too bad.

Well, the good work done by the groomer on Sunday night is now 2/3d's history. Only snow left on abour 1/3rd of the trail surface. Start dancin again guys!

Well, the good work done by the groomer on Sunday night is now 2/3d's history. Only snow left on abour 1/3rd of the trail surface. Start dancin again guys!

Sad, real sad day. Took three weeks to get a base started and two warm days it is gone. Going to cut my grass on Sunday after the rain.

Sad, real sad day. Took three weeks to get a base started and two warm days it is gone. Going to cut my grass on Sunday after the rain.

Have fun :icon_slap2:

Archived