SOLD: 2000 SkiDoo GT Millenium 800T -SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giddy UP

Selling 2000 SkiDoo Grand Touring Millenium Edition 800 Triple with current 2008 OFSC Trail Pass!!! This sled is in GREAT condition - loaded - with cover - professionally maintained every year - stored inside - used only as an extra sled for family and friends. 10,000+kms (gentle no ditch banging) - asking $3000.00

2000GT800.jpg

2000MilleniumGT.jpg

would you take a polaris on trade? :wtf:

ThatsFunny.jpg

ThatsFunny.jpg

:rotflmao:

Come, now...I'm sure Giddy would give serious consideration to taking the Polaris off your hands...provided you also paid her asking price for the Millenium GT... :rotflmao:

Just think how good you and Mrs. M would look on that GT 800 triple...you could take the whole fam damily riding, pulling a trailer, and it wouldn't even be breathing hard.

ThatsFunny.jpg

Come, now...I'm sure Giddy would give serious consideration to taking the Polaris off your hands...provided you also paid her asking price for the Millenium GT... :rotflmao:

Just think how good you and Mrs. M would look on that GT 800 triple...you could take the whole fam damily riding, pulling a trailer, and it wouldn't even be breathing hard.

Good point irREVerent!!! :right_on: It even has a trailer hitch - you could pull the kids in a sleigh Mossy!!! Oh...and did I mention - that it is in "working" order with a current 2008 Trail Pass on it?

BTW on a serious note - Mossy - the Forumula 500 I also have for sale would be a great sled for Mrs. M. or one of the kids!

It's an awesome little sled - I just wish my son would be interested in sledding then I wouldn't even sell it!

ThatsFunny.jpg

Good point irREVerent!!! :right_on: It even has a trailer hitch - you could pull the kids in a sleigh Mossy!!! Oh...and did I mention - that it is in "working" order with a current 2008 Trail Pass on it?

BTW on a serious note - Mossy - the Forumula 500 I also have for sale would be a great sled for Mrs. M. or one of the kids!

It's an awesome little sled - I just wish my son would be interested in sledding then I wouldn't even sell it!

It was mentioned here! :whatever:

...you could take the whole fam damily riding, pulling a trailer, and it wouldn't even be breathing hard.

I think she'd prefer to stay in the hotel and be breathing hard.

:lol::lol:

Are you guys talking about the sled? Why would I leave it at the hotel STG? :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

...you could take the whole fam damily riding, pulling a trailer, and it wouldn't even be breathing hard.

I think she'd prefer to stay in the hotel and be breathing hard.

:lol::lol:

Are you guys talking about the sled? Why would I leave it at the hotel STG? :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

:wavey::wavey:8-)

my Friends Call my Sled the Flying Couch!!!! because I'm Warm on it And Comfy and It's Fast, It's Funny When We jump on lakes and I pass the guys on the lake and I'm All Comfy Relaxing on the Sled.

It Has a AIR Ride, that you adjust with a Flick of a swich on the Dash, There a Leever to Tilt the Handle bars, the Windsheild is Adjustable to go Up and Down.

my Friends Call my Sled the Flying Couch!!!! because I'm Warm on it And Comfy and It's Fast, It's Funny When We jump on lakes and I pass the guys on the lake and I'm All Comfy Relaxing on the Sled.

It Has a AIR Ride, that you adjust with a Flick of a swich on the Dash, There a Leever to Tilt the Handle bars, the Windsheild is Adjustable to go Up and Down.

Thanks GG - I might have to give you a commission at this rate :right_on:

Archived