EGANVILLE SNO DRIFTER A.G.M

old sledhead

The Eganville Sno Drifters a.g.m will be held on Wednesday may 9th at 7pm at the clubhouse at 675 sno drifters road Eganville on

The meeting is open to all . Elections will be held for President, Vice President, Secretary/ Treasurer and all Directors as well as all O.F.S.C required trails positions.

Come out and check it out , see what we're all about.

Want to help but can't make the meeting or want to know more you can give us a call at 613 628 9858

Thanks

Well the club will exist for one more year . Only nine people turned out for our meeting and elections . With lots of dicussion the club now has a president ,v.p and secretary/tresurer. Without more people comming forward to help this club is in trouble .

Thanks for your efforts.

Hopefully, more riders will step up to the plate.

Something people should also know is that only five of these people still snowmobile . :cry2:

It is unfortunate but the gimme generation are now into their "prime" years. Just watch how they will complain if trails close due to apathy and nobody stepping up to do any of the work.

hope more volunteers show up come fall...glad to hear at least 9 showed up...most of our club is middle-aged or older...have to somehow make volunteering attractive to younger people....

hope more volunteers show up come fall...glad to hear at least 9 showed up...most of our club is middle-aged or older...have to somehow make volunteering attractive to younger people....

When we get snow, I can venture out every afternoon and have the trails to myself, which Is nice.

I am 33. I have bought a trail pass ever year since I was 15. I volunteered for one club this year. Only problem is most of my free time Is in the afternoon Monday to Friday. I work all morning and again in late evenings seven days a week about 300 days a year. The club always does work in the mornings on the weekends, when the majority of people have free time.

When we get snow, I can venture out every afternoon and have the trails to myself, which Is nice.

I am 33. I have bought a trail pass ever year since I was 15. I volunteered for one club this year. Only problem is most of my free time Is in the afternoon Monday to Friday. I work all morning and again in late evenings seven days a week about 300 days a year. The club always does work in the mornings on the weekends, when the majority of people have free time.

There are other things you can do for the club - admninistrative such as secretary, treasurer, communications. event coordination, permit sales, trail patrol, signage installation and inspection and more. There is much more than clearing brush from trails.

ah to be 33 again...even for a day...i know at our club..all the big jobs get done during reg hrs...truckin..execavating...culverts...retired guys like goin mid-week...

Archived