30 cm in Owen Sound

Faceman

We received just about of foot of fresh powder last night. Might just be the trail saver we needed! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's great news!!!! I met some riders that rode from Sarnia on Saturday (in Seaforth) going to Owen Sound.. They must have had a nightmare ride back to Sarnia on Sunday in the rain (if they where able to ride at all).. I was almost in Owen Sound on Saturday, next weekend I might go all the way to OS.. Thanks for the update.. Rick

Speaking of Sarnia, the big snowcross is this weekend. Anyone going? Looks like the weather just might cooperate too.

We received just about of foot of fresh powder last night. Might just be the trail saver we needed! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You lucky buggers!!

We got next to nothing again! :curse:

Oh well,guess I wont have to trailer far :roll:

Hopefully we get some for the poker rally!

And it's still snowing... PV, is there a Georgian Bluffs loop to the Wiarton Trailblazers Poker Run this weekend???

I'm not sure what the route is... :wtf:

Randy,

when speakign to the boys that showed up at the shack on Saturday, if the snow conditions were pretty much the same, they were only doing a south loop past our shack. So they were going to send people out towards Skinner's Bluff and down through Bass Lake and the Glen. See you at the shack on Saturday. :D

Trail Update...Rode from Owen Sound out the B trail toward Sauble. Of note, there is a nasty washout on the B about 1 km west of Cty 170 (bottom of McNabb Lake runoff)

The Francis Lake to Bass Lake was groomed today, probably all the way up and around the loop. As Stretch mentioned in another post, lying water is still the main issue. All trails this way have received a pile of snow this week. I'm going to straighten up some signage tomorrow and we should be GTG for the weekend.

Update. Washout fixed. Trails in good shape, still water lying around. Looking forward to a fantastic weekend sledding

Archived