New Year Eve Idea

andreyboater

May be it's too late to book anything, just any ideas or suggestion to stay and celebrate New Year Eve around Sudbury or North bay area.  I'd like to have a ride with my wife and 9 years old daughter December 30-31 December to 1-2 January if trails will be available. Usually we celebrate with relatives at my cottage close to Parry Sound, but this year want to be on snowmobile any other place.  Thanks

This year could be different but in the past usually only the Northern Corridor is about the only area open for New Years, anything else is a bonus.

6 minutes ago, Nunz said:

This year could be different but in the past usually only the Northern Corridor is about the only area open for New Years, anything else is a bonus.

That is trend now . Years ago I use to ride in Kearney area at New Years or hailburton down rail way line to kinmount was usually open .  Even deerhurst sometimes had open trails down to port Sydney too. Maybe this year will be different. Sometimes east is open early from mattawa to pembroke as well.

You would be pretty much guaranteed good riding out of Auberge Le Cabanon in St. Zenon.   

Where are you trailering from? The distance difference from you to Sudbury or Timmons or North Bay (or Northern Corridor) to St Zenon may not be huge.  

Also Abitibi Temiscamingue can offer great early season riding and is not very far at all from Nord Bay !   Ville Marie and La Defense are prepping already.   

10 minutes ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

You would be pretty much guaranteed good riding out of Auberge Le Cabanon in St. Zenon.   

Where are you trailering from? The distance difference from you to Sudbury or Timmons or North Bay (or Northern Corridor) to St Zenon may not be huge.  

Also Abitibi Temiscamingue can offer great early season riding and is not very far at all from Nord Bay !   Ville Marie and La Defense are prepping already.   

I prefer travel from Parry Sound.