grooming muskoka

Muskoka cat guy

Not sure ,i May take a quick rip in the morn to see ,I’m only a half K from D ,can let you know if u want ,it will be early 

They groomed both east and west of mary lake .im at the groomer shack on the east and heading to baysville .cant beleive the trails are this nice .going down to the logging rds in baysville and give the 800 one last good push before this rain comes .dont know any info on 37 and D though 

best get out and enjoy that before the rain comes !

8 hours ago, Muskoka Man said:

Swamps coming into baysville

20180219_084953.jpg

Im surprised we didnt see you. My zr and a gsx 1200. We had the fire going at freds place at 9:00 this morning. Trails were beauty. We ran down to B trail and rode it to the HCSA line. D102b south of 45 was awesome today. Rest of the trails were groomed well last night and set up beauty this morning for what was possibly the last ride around muskoka. 3210 km's on the new sled and i'm not putting it away yet. Chase snow if we have too! Thanks to happy wanderers and HGR groomer operators for a great ride today. Top shelf. 

Didnt want to do that road scratch just outside of baysville ,turned around and came back north 

Archived