Epic Northern Trip -- February 4-11, 2017

irREVerent

And the Oscar goes to ... IrREVerent. Wait..wait..there's been a mistake...a misunderstanding...the Oscar goes to Sledjunk? :-P

It was an honour to be invited to this incredibly planned ( Sledjunk ) and reported (irREV) venture. 

When Sledjunk called, and proposed (not literally) a 2200 km. trip I thought - "If we drove, we'd be in Florida".  

Meeting up with ReLeaf and the gang, staging from SSM, arriving at Halfway on fumes, seeing Pat (Relais Magpie) and the awesome D'ville welcome ... a great beginning to an incredible trip. 

The Oscar really goes to Ontario snowmobiling. Every trail, sign, bridge and groomer. Thanks to all.

Wow, that's the best write-up I've seen on OC to-date.  Very well done and quite captivating.  Great story and photos.  Can't wait for Volume II

11 hours ago, Canuck said:

And the Oscar goes to ... IrREVerent. Wait..wait..there's been a mistake...a misunderstanding...the Oscar goes to Sledjunk? :-P

It was an honour to be invited to this incredibly planned ( Sledjunk ) and reported (irREV) venture. 

When Sledjunk called, and proposed (not literally) a 2200 km. trip I thought - "If we drove, we'd be in Florida".  

Meeting up with ReLeaf and the gang, staging from SSM, arriving at Halfway on fumes, seeing Pat (Relais Magpie) and the awesome D'ville welcome ... a great beginning to an incredible trip. 

The Oscar really goes to Ontario snowmobiling. Every trail, sign, bridge and groomer. Thanks to all.

Correct me if I am wrong Canuck but I don't think that either one of them will ever win a beauty pageant.

2 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Correct me if I am wrong Canuck but I don't think that either one of them will ever win a beauty pageant.

:nana: :-P

Archived