Rail Line

Faceman

Mother Nature has kick started the lake effect flurries. I've opened the rail line again. We are packing at present and have received probably 8-10 inches overnight. A little warm up tomorrow will pack perfect

Where is the line open from? Owen sound to sauable?

Faceman,,please tell,where is the rail line open,what distance would it be?

I can be at the cottage by mid morn today.lol

Faceman,,please tell,where is the rail line open,what distance would it be?

I can be at the cottage by mid morn today.lol

It's plus 4 here as I type. The rail line runs from the west side of Owen Sound to Park Head ( that is my stretch) It then turns south to just north of Tara. All the sideroads are heavily snowed over at present. If this weather does what it is supposed to we will be in great shape by next weekend.Settle this fluffy stuff into a nice hard base.

It's plus 4 here as I type. The rail line runs from the west side of Owen Sound to Park Head ( that is my stretch) It then turns south to just north of Tara. All the sideroads are heavily snowed over at present. If this weather does what it is supposed to we will be in great shape by next weekend.Settle this fluffy stuff into a nice hard base.

Faceman. Thanks for the actual report!!! You should see the smile on my face now. Please, please mr. winter keep on working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY want to hit your area and run up to see Wiarton Willie by sled!!! Fingers are crossed. Come on Georgian Bay bring on more of that white gold for all of us big kids to play in. :icon_snow::hyper::right_on::icon_steer:

Faceman. Thanks for the actual report!!! You should see the smile on my face now. Please, please mr. winter keep on working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY want to hit your area and run up to see Wiarton Willie by sled!!! Fingers are crossed. Come on Georgian Bay bring on more of that white gold for all of us big kids to play in. :icon_snow::hyper::right_on::icon_steer:

See wiarton willie? drive over the friggin rodent!

Actually Bill. The Wiarton club has hosted a "Ride The Willy" the morning of the forecast. Sledders are invited to meet at Bluewater Park in Wiarton for 0730hrs. The club is hosting a Poker Run with registration commencing at 9am, returning to the Park for 2pm. Hands are $10. Firearms and explosives or prohibited on site. Ninja Warriers must declare intentions prior to admission!! Bored????Do yah think!!!????

Actually Bill. The Wiarton club has hosted a "Ride The Willy" the morning of the forecast. Sledders are invited to meet at Bluewater Park in Wiarton for 0730hrs. The club is hosting a Poker Run with registration commencing at 9am, returning to the Park for 2pm. Hands are $10. Firearms and explosives or prohibited on site. Ninja Warriers must declare intentions prior to admission!! Bored????Do yah think!!!????

crossbows?

X2

It has been far too long since we have been up there!

We had thunder snow this morning!

Ya here two, about 4:00 this morn I saw some lightning and heard some thunder

Isnt there some (bad) old wives tale behind lightning and thunder during a snowstorm? :Drinking2:

We have about 3-4" on the ground NE of wiarton with a bunch more in the forecast (all week pretty much)

Isnt there some (bad) old wives tale behind lightning and thunder during a snowstorm? :Drinking2:

We have about 3-4" on the ground NE of wiarton with a bunch more in the forecast (all week pretty much)

Yes there is just ask Skidooer.

The wind has blown all the snow away! I can imagine the drifts along fence lines are awesome!

Archived