THE COLD, ON ITS WAY

z1turbo

i dunno?like to think snow is coming back....im not getting hard waitin about it anymore.....too many blueballs>>lol

i dunno?like to think snow is coming back....im not getting hard waitin about it anymore.....too many blueballs>>lol

Hopefully it doesn't take another month to get 12" of snow. Frost has left the ground here already. Need the cold first again.

It will be back, going to kick our ass harder than it has in years, I feel it in me bones.

Anyone know how District 1 has held up? Interactive shows green. Its summer here in District 5. I was thinking about trailering to Brockville or Kemptville. Maybe Bancroft. Any updates tonight, tomorrow, or next week would be greatly appreciated. message me or put it on this thread.

Hope to hear from people.

It will be back, going to kick our ass harder than it has in years, I feel it in me bones.

I like the way you think!

Anyone know how District 1 has held up? Interactive shows green. Its summer here in District 5. I was thinking about trailering to Brockville or Kemptville. Maybe Bancroft. Any updates tonight, tomorrow, or next week would be greatly appreciated. message me or put it on this thread.

Hope to hear from people.

Generally updates are Sunday and Thursday, I believe.

I appreciate the response guys. I was hoping to possibly hear from someone who lives over this way. Maybe I'll try a message in the clubs section. If anyone is interested I was texting a friend in New Liskeard today, and its no good there. Sometimes I dont completely trust the interactive because as you say you're never 100% sure when it was updated, or if the locals really care about letting the rest of the province know there is riding in there area.

Bancroft is toast now too. The railine from Whitney to barry's bay, might be ok once it gets cold and more snow arrives. Lots of water on area lakes and swapms.

Bancroft is toast now too. The railine from Whitney to barry's bay, might be ok once it gets cold and more snow arrives. Lots of water on area lakes and swapms.

the minus temps coming this week and -21 for the end of the week should help tighten up.

Thanks for the update! It's looking wicked cold for a 10 day stretch after Tuesday.

Port Severn - http://www.theweathe...eenday/caon2027

North Bay - http://www.theweathe...eenday/caon0484

Timmins - http://www.theweathe...eenday/caon0692

Lake Effect snow has already started in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. There will be moderate snow from a weak storm tonight that might start as rain in cottage country. I suspect that lake effect snow will follow as the 850mb temperature will be close to -20C. Looks like a good wind direction too. Here's hoping! Lake effect snow isn't exactly easy to predict.

Do you remember 2007 when a permanent squall set up over Highway 21 for a few weeks? The snow in Walkerton was drifting all the way up the hydro poles...

Looks like they are going to be right with the cold. And maybe some snowsqualls with the cold. I hope we get 3 feet.

Archived