B Trail By Wood Lake

BlakeBouch

Hey there guys iam just wondering what is going on regards to the b trail by wood lake . I see it is closed for 5km or so and I was hoping to do a run up there this weekend. Any help is appreciated

It's probably because the lake is not staked

I looked closely at the map and it does not show it going over the lake from what i can see. Have you been on it Blake or anybody else?

I looked closely at the map and it does not show it going over the lake from what i can see. Have you been on it Blake or anybody else?

i haven't been on it yet this year but I can tell you that the trail has crossed Wood Lake the past couple of years or so. I don't think it has been staked yet this year. Not sure why the map shows the old route on the road around the lake but who knows. (?) If it is not staked you can always take the road around and pick up the trail on the other side.

Okay thanks alot . Posted this on doo talk and they told me it was a glitch that it actually crosses the lake

So has anyone been on it this weekend. If so how was it lots of tracks??????? If not how is the road can you ditch bang it

Anybodyyy

Should be ok. I was out on alot of lakes in hailburton county today. Don't know that lake though.

Was on it yesterday. Wood lake is fine and well used.

Was on it yesterday. Wood lake is fine and well used.

up alittle late last nite...seen on fs you guys had some action on lake...glad all is well

up alittle late last nite...seen on fs you guys had some action on lake...glad all is well

Yep. The PET ride does that to you...

At least no one got hurt

Archived