Trip to the North

MotorCity

This goes out to Luc (groomer guy) I have never met you but it seems that you take a lot of pride in your trails. We have 6 guys leaving from Wawa and heading to Hearst, we will make point to stop in to say hello, if I can find your store... i think we will be leaving Wawa between 12 and 2 p.m. I rode Pemborke, Cobden, Egansville and I have too say they do not hold a candle to your trails. I know there are people that say there are a lot more people and I think I may have passed 40 people in three days Jan. 28-29 weekend. Some clubs should forfeit there funds to clubs who truly care, and do whatever it takes to make there trials perfect.

when will you be in Dubreuilville? if its tomorow I'm usualy at the store from 1pm to 10pm, but I may be there more early tomorow. thnak you for the great comments :) I do have great pride in my trails, people that ride with me in the groomer see that, just wish I had more time to go out right now and had more groomer ops....

Luc we will be leaving Wawa Wednesday approx between 12 and 2 pm.

Can anyone report on the condition of the F trail from D to Dalton?It's been listed as limited for quite a while now. Thanks.

Our end of the D trail to wawa was last done early this morning the groomer op arrived from doing it at 2 am as for the F its good up to Dog lake onlyt one spot where the groomer had troubles going up one hill, from Missinabie to dalton needs grooming.

Archived