PARRY SOUND RADAR RUN

scout

THERE WILL BE A RADAR RUN ON OASTLER LAKE ON FEB. 23 FROM 10:00-4:00. BROUGHT TO YOU BY CUDNEY RACING, SOUTH SEGUIN SNOWMOBILE CLUB AND THE WITFIELD. THERE WILL BE ALL THE DIFFERENT CLASSES. THE WITFIELD IS ON THE TOP C TRAIL NORTH OF THE QUALITY INN(JOLLY ROGER) SEE YOU THERE :wavey:

It's really toooooooooooooooooo bad that everything in this province is getting stacked into one weekend. I can't count the poker runs next weekend etc.

Did everyone decide that the 23rd weekend is the last of the season? These comment are particular to the events that have been changed due to weather conditions.

The weekend of Feb 23 has been an event weekend for the SSSC since the 80's starting with our fun day then radar runs . The venue for this event is spectacular with the lounge of the Whitfield looking out on the radar run and TOP C right to the event . The event sponsor is no other than Bill Cudney! no doubt he will bring some iron !

I'm aware of that Bill. And had hoped to attend again but......there are other events in my area I need to be at, some originally planned on the 23rd, others moved to the 23rd.

The Radar Run is a lot of fun.

I'm aware of that Bill. And had hoped to attend again but......there are other events in my area I need to be at, some originally planned on the 23rd, others moved to the 23rd.

The Radar Run is a lot of fun.

Too few weekends so much to do !

Archived