locked and loaded

wenailem1

Seerbs.....just got back...Good Luck out there......If u read thisb soon...HWY 11 is the way to go this time of year......Stop in Cochrane for the night if u want....If u go that way in Cochrane on hwy 11 across from the Canadian Tire there is a business with helicopler's kicking around stop in there.they are looking for people right now....also the woodmill needs 200 bodys right now....if u need a place to stay get ahold of Kim at Lillabelle 1-888-494-5344 to stay...or there is the west way right on the may drag U dont need to go that far to make good $$$ especially if the heli place is looking or looking very soon...u can call me if u like at work check your inbox..........Good luck...

Sammy

• 4 weeks later...

either i had 1 too many drinks,or im bieng genetically altered from that japan reactor,cause that original message isn,t english????!!!!!!

Is he well did the trip go ok ?

He made it safe and sound, My guts were wrenching till I heard all was OK. he's working and has a nice place to live. now to save save save so that I can move out there too. gonna be hard, miss him like the devil. But we are strong.

I'm sure when he gets a computer he will be back on here.

hey all no time to type, im at the library, made it safe and sound, S/J thanks for the tips on those hilly areas, pure white knuckle, miiss you all, and i really miiss my wifey,

anyone from regina,,,,, the city that rhymes with fun. i have my oc hat on gotta go 6 mins left before the library nazi comes

Good to hear from both you and Sandman! Already miss you guys! Like London wasn't far enough! Geeze! I hope all goes well.

Good luck and keep in touch.

hi guys getting a wack load of work, different type of cold here,,,,cold sreeb,,, anyway,,theres a blizzard on its way , high winds and 10 cms of sno. you wouldnt believe the amount of mountain sleds loaded in almost every pick up. awesome. any way hoping to get internetized soon, 11min before the nazi gets here

sreeb for all my friends,

hi sweety

Great news. When can we come up mountain riding, lol.

Is it just me or can anyone else understand whats going on in this thread ? :geek2:

Is it just me or can anyone else understand whats going on in this thread ? :geek2:

Are you serious? Not rocket science.

hey all, my boss is in ferney bc as i type, this is over 3 frrt of powder where he is riding, grenom conditions, no need for sreeb in those conditions lol, anyway drivers here suck, maybe they should swill a few before driving keep thier asses off the road.

sreebs for all my friends

miss you sweety

Sounds all good!

Archived