Suggestions on where to stay in Wawa

Kaz

Kaz, we've stayed @ the Wawa Motor Inn back in '09 & will be staying there next month. Quite happy w/ the rooms. The meal was a bit of a disappointment as they were running out of some items. There was a group of 40 or 50 sledders staying there @ the same time.

Check the link in my sig' for more places.

I like the cabins at the Wawa Motor Inn as well.

The cabins are good for a large group, like yours.

I'd have breakfast there, but little else.

We took a taxi and ate at a Diner in town (but walked back to the Wawa Motor Inn).

The Wawa Motor Inn is a great supporter of snowmobiling in our community. They also have the recently brought in the owners of the Kinniwabi pines restaurant to run the restaurant there. Nothing like it used to be in the food dept. You'll know what I mean if you've ever been up in the summer and eaten at the Kinniwabi Pines.

The Wawa Motor Inn is a great supporter of snowmobiling in our community. They also have the recently brought in the owners of the Kinniwabi pines restaurant to run the restaurant there. Nothing like it used to be in the food dept. You'll know what I mean if you've ever been up in the summer and eaten at the Kinniwabi Pines.

Last year we decided not to stop at the Motor Inn anymore due to service and food. Glad to hear it has changed and I will stop in again next trip.

I have always liked the Mystic Isle on the trail south out of town, but if they do not support the club, I will reconsider. I thought I have seen them on the sign boards and they have always given a lower snomobiler rate. Do they support the SnoRiders?

Scott

Even though the menu was limited @ the Inn the night we ate there (I think we all wanted the pickerel) the food was fine.

Our main complaint & it was fixed was that some azzhat from Manitoba or Sask' had parked his truck , BOAT & TRAILER parallel to the building. It was in front of our 2 rooms when there was all sorts of space elsewhere in the lot. Back to the office to complain because the guy wasn't around. A while later the guy appeared & moved it.

Stayed at the Wawa Motor Inn for the first time between Christmas and New Years this year and was very pleased with everything.

Archived