NORTH ADVENTURE INN----COCHRANE

ZR1BANDIT

We stayed there a few years back... it was pretty nice... the hot tub was outside... We have reservations there for 2/23 - 3/2... trying to decide between a trip to Cochrane versus Munising MI.

Boy - now there's a tough decission. :crazy:

My guys were there a coupla weeks ago and said it was GREAT! They had a room with a loft and gas fireplace! Not much more $$ than a regular room and well worth it. They had to get in the garage by suppertime to get a spot. Had an awesome time!

Boy - now there's a tough decission. :crazy:

:wtf: are you being sarcastic? I haven't been to da UP for quite a while... last time I was there I said I'd never go back... but they have so much snow. Do you know something i don't know?

Sarcasm? Me? :coffeespit:

The answer to your dillema is in your own post. :coffeenose:

(I haven't rode "The UP" in a dozen yrs now.)

Love the NorthAdventure Inn.

Good Restaurant.

Good Bar.

Good Food.

Yes, indoor sled storage on a first come basis.

Outdoor Hot tub

The have some "igloos" to stay in as well.

They also have 'regular' rooms. We're paying $98 this year.

And also "loft" rooms - two level with a sitting area. We're paying $108 this year.

I just got back from a trip through the area and if it were me I would stay at Lillabelle Lake resort. Nice place with comfortable rooms, great food and Rod & Kim are great hosts. They do not have liquour license but you can place a order ahead of time and they will pick up what you need for you.

I just got back from a trip through the area and if it were me I would stay at Lillabelle Lake resort. Nice place with comfortable rooms, great food and Rod & Kim are great hosts. They do not have liquour license but you can place a order ahead of time and they will pick up what you need for you.

STAYED at Rod;s place a couple years back, great people, just lookin for something different this time around--------sounds like north adventure it is----thanks guys

Archived