OFSC TRAIL PASS AND FREE MAGAZINES

Turbo Doo

And what ever happened to the big OFSC Trail Map Atlas , the one that showed all the trails including the feeders . For year's I always received that mag but have not for a few years now . I know there still being made as I saw them in Zehrs a few weeks back on the book rack . I though what don't I still get that in the mail .

And what ever happened to the big OFSC Trail Map Atlas , the one that showed all the trails including the feeders . For year's I always received that mag but have not for a few years now . I know there still being made as I saw them in Zehrs a few weeks back on the book rack . I though what don't I still get that in the mail .

The map atlas must've been property of OSM (owned by the Kehoes). OSM is no longer affiliated w/ the OFSC. It came last fall in the mail. Not sure where it is laying around in the house. I didn't have a lot of faith in it over the years as the atlas included trails in our area that didn't exist or hadn't been groomed/used in years. I wrote letters w/ copies showing trails that should be deleted. I never heard back from anyone & the following season the trails would still be on the map.

I think the last few years w/ the district maps using a common format have made the map atlas obsolete.

Yes it did say OSM on the front cover , I think I'll look though it this week as I'm heading back to Zehrs :)

Nothing yet and I bought my pass mid Nov!

you will get it next yr

Takes them a year. I didnt get one last year but i got some about a month ago and I havn't bought a permit this year.

Yes it did say OSM on the front cover , I think I'll look though it this week as I'm heading back to Zehrs :)

I remember

the old osm was "ontario snowmobile magazine" now it is called "on snow magazine" but i could be mistaken.

I remember

the old osm was "ontario snowmobile magazine" now it is called "on snow magazine" but i could be mistaken.

As Ed McMahon would say to Johnny Carson, "You are correct sir!"

Archived