Cochrane to Wawa Ride

carman80

Just wondering if this ride is possible for this weekend. Plan is to leave Cochrane on Saturday morning to Hearst, Hearst to Wawa Sunday, Wawa to Hearst Monday, Hearst to Cochrane Tuesday, and then back home.

Luc,

Where is best place to stay in Wawa/Dubreuilville? We have 5 guys, would like heated garage if possible.

in Dubreuilville

you can call Nicole At 705-852-0148

http://www.bbcanada.com/chezgaston

or

Caroline St-Pierre at 705-884-2967

http://www.obordelo.ca/Welcome.html

OR

Eric at 705-856-5858

Hi, just thought I'd let you know that this phone number for Orbordelo is actually 705-664-2769. We just called and made reservations for 2 nights in Feb. Good to know.

Hi, just thought I'd let you know that this phone number for Orbordelo is actually 705-664-2769. We just called and made reservations for 2 nights in Feb. Good to know.

Thanks for the update. I also had the wrong number on my spreadsheet.

Thanks for the update. I also had the wrong number on my spreadsheet.

I called Caroline @ (705) 884-2769.

Better check that "664".............

I called Caroline @ (705) 884-2769.

Better check that "664".............

OOPS!!! You're RIGHT! It is 884. My bad.... So sorry .Thanks for pointing that out!

hey Rod. I hear that they are up in the canyon with fuel. Have the groomers been able to run up there yet.

There is some comments on FB saying that the Cochrane side is ready and groomed , that it will appear green on Monday , they say there is lots of snow up there also , not sure on the gas though

Thanks MM - thats great news fo rour ride this weekend if. We might have to drive to Cochrane instead of Kirkland Lake but if the canyon is open and there is lots of snow there then it will make it all the better.

He also says there last part of the 106 will be green also , more snow forecasted for cochrane this week , you should be all set

Thats great. I'm hoping that the KL trails open. i know that they have a bunch of snow but i can only gather that they either have debris to clear or grooming issues. Here's hoping

Archived