SNOW PICS WAWA

FINNDIAN

jonesy nice pics now I know what I am missing, next year hopefully will make it up there a couple times.

zrtkat

That Shirely aint the Domtar that I know. :umno:

Point maybe? But that is quite a bit further than Halfway yet. ??? Even at that - if the trail is on Ranger N this yr - I would still expect Point to be moguls by now! :wtf:

jeff1.jpg

domtarrd.jpg

jeff2.jpg

Awesome Pics!!!! :D:D:D

Can't wait to get there!

Only one more sleep! :woot::woot::woot:

I kant ever recall a place on Domtar that narrow? It would hafta be close to the Whitman to be that narrow eh? Kant believe that there weren't any other tracks on it.

I take it that you were running to Aubrey then?

Your other post said that you were just riding close to Wawa?

Sorry I didn't mean to imply those were from the Wawa area. Conditions in Wawa were great aswell. Those pics were on the way to Aubrey south of Whitman, not tracks from Whitman Damn rd to Shortcut Rd! I rode with you and Sam last year and had a blast, we were riding those 4 stroke Yams. Ox are you headed up riding with Paul on Feb 23 rd?

Jeff

I don't know - I guess that's a possability. Not 100% sure what he's dooing / staying.

Was actually planning on our bush run that weekend, and then it looks like it may be my daughters only weekend to ride, and then my chumms plans changed - and the daughter doesn't want to ride "bush". She wants "trail". ??? Kant be my kid! So I really have no clue what I'm dooin'.

She really got the Bejesus skeered outta her by an up close and personal experience with a wolf last spring. Alone and only 20' or so away! I think she's got butterflys now. (LOTS!) LOL!

Putin' pistons in the boys machine Sunday.

You would'a been there the day mine didn't wunna fire then. Turned out to be a bad reed.

Pic not near Wawa.

BeautifulDayUp38.jpg

Archived