Wanted to say Thanks

JimmyO

to the folks at Haliburton Outdoor Equipement. Especially Hiedi who is going out of her way to get me this years trail permit and leave it at the forest for me to pickup next week. Nice folks over at HOE so if your in the area stop buy and maybe give them some business.

I have to say that every year now I have run into a lot of GREAT folks in Ontario who are always so friendly and eager to help out a poor lost sole from New Jersey with his snowmobile trip. Living in Jersey so long I forget that the rest of the world can be nice friendly place.

I also have to say thanks to the members of OC. 2 years in a row now I've gotten great advice on where to stay on my trips. Without all of you here I probably would never get to ride.

So my heartfelt thanks go out to all the OFSC volunteers who keep the trials so good, all the OC members for all the advice and help in planning my trips and whos advice has never steered me wrong, and to the folks at HOE who are making this years trip a little bit easier. :wavey:

Jim

Great post! Enjoy your trip JimmyO!!

:wavey:

Archived