Thoughts on North Toronto Auction

rippintheyammi

I have been keeping tabs on the north toronto auction that is held on Saturday in Innisfill. They have a bunch of ex-opp sleds (GSX 550 and Grand Touring) all with fairly high km's. Does anyone have any experience with these? I figure the environment may drive the prices of these sleds to a point where they are not much of a deal.

If they drive those sleds like they do cruisers i would imagine they are fired up and driven hard when stone cold and abused to the point of breakage

aahahgagagagaggagaahahahhaha

Funny I barely seen them out of the trailer. When I do bump into them on the trail, they are only a few kms out of town.Have no idea, how they could get high kms????

I was thinking to heading up a taking a look just to see how crazy the bidding would be for the sleds.

If you go, please report for these sleds sold for!!

You got to wonder about the mileage and hours. Some listed just don't add up eg. 7810km and 10.24 hours!!!

I was thinking to heading up a taking a look just to see how crazy the bidding would be for the sleds.

You got to wonder about the mileage and hours. Some listed just don't add up eg. 7810km and 10.24 hours!!!

The odometer is not resetable but the hour metre is. That would explain discrepancies. Probably a dealer can plug in and find total hours on sled.

Fast sled !!!!!!! 7800 k of police use no thanks.

Archived