My New Groomer guy youtube Channel Intro Video

The Groomer Guy

pretty cool gg....your buddy did a great job

Great video. Should be on a tourism website or a link to it. Well done,

Dave did a great job. The one He made about the chopper at AGM was funny.

Great work on getting that all set up Luc!! Is Krusty the same one from this forum, from the Kitchener area? I haven't heard from him in years.

Looking forward to getting up there for our hunting trip at the end of the month. If u have time,u should come out with us for a day or part of a day.......just gonna b cruising around on our wheelers.

Great work on getting that all set up Luc!! Is Krusty the same one from this forum, from the Kitchener area? I haven't heard from him in years.

Looking forward to getting up there for our hunting trip at the end of the month. If u have time,u should come out with us for a day or part of a day.......just gonna b cruising around on our wheelers.

Krusty is from the Beast Snowmobile club near Ottawa. What are the dates your are planing to for Hunting? If I know in advance I can plan to br off those days.

Trying to do my part..clicking and looking at ads....

ok you will be staying in town or in the bush? where abouts you hunting? 32 or 22 area?

we are staying in town at Chez Gaston and hunting either unit. My regular group didn't have enough hunters in pool 1 to get tags as a bunch of us pulled tags last year. So this trip is more a atv trip with a gun since we didn't pull an adult tag. I have seen more moose in ur area on a sled than I have anywhere else, so I thought it would be a good area to explore. Plus the logging roads up there don't look like they are over crowded these days. There are three of us and we are all looking forward to our trip.

Archived