2011 Gsx Se

Viperules700

All of you doo fans. A local dealer has a used 1200 Gsx Se 1200. It has all of the bells and whistles along with the air suspension. The snowmobile has 2500km on it and the remaining warranty along with an extra 1 year engine warranty. They are asking 11k. I figured it is only worth 9500 plus tax? Is that un reasonable?? A know another dealer has a new one, same snowmobile they want 10700 plus fright pdi, so about 11500 it works out too, plus tax? I know margins are slim on snowmobiles, how much wiggle room do u think there is?

All of you doo fans. A local dealer has a used 1200 Gsx Se 1200. It has all of the bells and whistles along with the air suspension. The snowmobile has 2500km on it and the remaining warranty along with an extra 1 year engine warranty. They are asking 11k. I figured it is only worth 9500 plus tax? Is that un reasonable?? A know another dealer has a new one, same snowmobile they want 10700 plus fright pdi, so about 11500 it works out too, plus tax? I know margins are slim on snowmobiles, how much wiggle room do u think there is?

I drive a polaris but my dad has a gsx. I find that 11k for a sled that has been used for a season is unreasonable. But dont forget that sled is worth 13 and change. I think 9500 to 10000 would be a reasonable price for that sled

I know these snowmobiles are getting expensive. My dad has a polaris. I just like skidoo long tracks, since they have the slick removable seat option.

I googled the GSX SE 1200 and came across a lot of sleds priced around where you were quoted. I also came across this site which I am very skeptical because the prices are way too low, like in too good to be true.

http://www.agusinga.com/products/2011-Ski%252dDoo-GSX-SE-1200-4%252dTEC.html

The 12's are holding there ## better than other's of the same clan,just check DT and u will see what I mean,and not to many on the block forsale privately.The SE is the cadillac for solo rider's,and if need be u can put the seat on the back.

09/10 shorties are still getting 9/10k.

I googled the GSX SE 1200 and came across a lot of sleds priced around where you were quoted. I also came across this site which I am very skeptical because the prices are way too low, like in too good to be true.

http://www.agusinga.com/products/2011-Ski%252dDoo-GSX-SE-1200-4%252dTEC.html

Emailed them on this site and asked why they are so cheap. Let you know what happpens

The prices are all over the map on the 11's. Since doo has a promotion on the new non currents and on some of the 2012"s. There isn't enough difference between new 2011 and used ones I am finding. I am no hurry and If the snow is late, prices will fall.

Crazy prices on that site. 2011 yamaha venture gt for 4500. That is insane. Gsx Se 1200 for 6500 ish. Maybe it is some assembly required lol. Should be interesting what they say.

• 2 weeks later...
This store is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

is all I get?????

Crazy prices on that site. 2011 yamaha venture gt for 4500. That is insane. Gsx Se 1200 for 6500 ish. Maybe it is some assembly required lol. Should be interesting what they say.

Yeah for sure, I wouldn't be giving them any info or noney for that matter till I had the product in hand. I couldn't even find where they were located could you?

Archived