PIC12863.jpg

PIC12865.jpg

PIC12866.jpg

PIC12867.jpg

PIC12868.jpg

PIC12872.jpg

PIC12871.jpg

Looks Great! Thanks for posting.

Nice looking pictures. When was that ride ? What route did you take ?

we trailered to Lake Saint Peter,,,,rode the lakes to Whitney,,,then rail line to Madawaska then rail line back to Whitney,then trail to Mink lake,then lakes/river trail to Elephant lake/Baptiste lake then trail from Baptiste to rail line and then into Lake Saint Peter,,,, :right_on::right_on: Ride was yesterday,,,

we trailered to Lake Saint Peter,,,,rode the lakes to Whitney,,,then rail line to Madawaska then rail line back to Whitney,then trail to Mink lake,then lakes/river trail to Elephant lake/Baptiste lake then trail from Baptiste to rail line and then into Lake Saint Peter,,,, :right_on::right_on: Ride was yesterday,,,

Splendid !!

what lakes do u ride from lake st peter to whitney? i do see drizzile and lower hay? where do u get on?

its a secret,,,,j/k,,,it took me 20yrs to figure it out and did it by chance.If you have a garmin I will send you the track/route,,,, :right_on::right_on:

HayDrizzle.jpg

what lakes do u ride from lake st peter to whitney? i do see drizzile and lower hay? where do u get on?

there is a couple "other" places to get on/off,and hook up with Haliburton trails one way and MLSS the other,,,,, :right_on::right_on:

may sure you have at least one extra belt,,,,,, :icon_doh::icon_doh::icon_doh:

man those Apex's are hard on me,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::coffeespit:

PIC12874.jpg

Great ride!! and nice watching you work on the cat (again) :rotflmao:

Great ride!! and nice watching you work on the cat (again) :rotflmao:

did you notice I never took any pics of your booboo,,,,just saying,,,, :icon_photo:

did you notice I never took any pics of your booboo,,,,just saying,,,, :icon_photo:

Awwwww :hugs::hugs::rotflmao::rotflmao:

All my trail side booboo's have been self induced :banghead: Otherwise, my brand has been very good to me....my dealer told me that Yamaha is the best.....ski doo killed bambi and yours is made in Three Rubber Balls...otherwise I don't care 8-)

All my trail side booboo's have been self induced :banghead: Otherwise, my brand has been very good to me....my dealer told me that Yamaha is the best.....ski doo killed bambi and yours is made in Three Rubber Balls...otherwise I don't care 8-)

remember,,,he who laughs last laughs loudest,,,,,so front bushings and exhaust doo-nuts were caused by you,interesting,,,,,and idle wheels also,,,,,well my belt was self induced also then, :rotflmao: ,,,have a good ride in North bay,,,I mean Sudbury,,,no Timmins,,,,oh where did I say you had to go,,,,,Cochrane,,,oh yea,,,,, :icon_doh::icon_doh:

and I guess getting stuck and needing help does not count either,,,,, :tongue:

remember,,,he who laughs last laughs loudest,,,,,so front bushings and exhaust doo-nuts were caused by you,interesting,,,,,and idle wheels also,,,,,well my belt was self induced also then, :rotflmao: ,,,have a good ride in North bay,,,I mean Sudbury,,,no Timmins,,,,oh where did I say you had to go,,,,,Cochrane,,,oh yea,,,,, :icon_doh::icon_doh:

and I guess getting stuck and needing help does not count either,,,,, :tongue:

Ok you got me. Three seasons and 8,327kms. Three oil changes at $72. Two wheels at $48. One set of bushings at $113. Exhaust donuts done once at $186. Total for three seasons $419; gladly ride another three seasons.

Ok you got me. Three seasons and 8,327kms. Three oil changes at $72. Two wheels at $48. One set of bushings at $113. Exhaust donuts done once at $186. Total for three seasons $419; gladly ride another three seasons.

yep,looking forward is easy to doo,,,, :rotflmao: I was way less then that for 5,000 miles,,,, :icon_doh::icon_doh::icon_doh: .should have quit then,,, :rotflmao:

Archived