trail 204

white dragon

was out wed nite...took 204 back from sparrow lk...was groomed with 3 inches of snow...was perfect...it is a great trail...hats off to the orillia trail builders

was out wed nite...took 204 back from sparrow lk...was groomed with 3 inches of snow...was perfect...it is a great trail...hats off to the orillia trail builders

ODSC has done a awesome job on that trail. I went a gave them a hand some weekends this past fall.

:right_on: :right_on:

On behalf of Ed,myself,Blake,Mike,Britton,Brian,Ken and numerous other volunteers who worked

hard on that trail,we thank you all for your kind words and sincerely hope that you enjoy the

trail for years to come.More changes are in the planning stage for next season and possibly

after next year.Stay tuned.

Thanks again

Ed,Barry and crew

On behalf of Ed,myself,Blake,Mike,Britton,Brian,Ken and numerous other volunteers who worked

hard on that trail,we thank you all for your kind words and sincerely hope that you enjoy the

trail for years to come.More changes are in the planning stage for next season and possibly

after next year.Stay tuned.

Thanks again

Ed,Barry and crew

I've really enjoyed the 204 ! The off road re-route was great and you really need to be commended for all the clearing you had to do after the tornado ! Thanks for everything you've done to improve it SO much !

Thanks STG.That means a lot to hear

locals enjoying the 204

Here is hoping that we don't have any redos like the tornado area and we can continue to do our planned reroutes and improvements for next season.Hope to put on a lot more miles than this year and get to meet many of you personally next year.Start your snow dance early and keep it going longer.I want more snow for a lot longer season next year.

Barry,Ed and the gang

Thanks STG.That means a lot to hear

locals enjoying the 204

Here is hoping that we don't have any redos like the tornado area and we can continue to do our planned reroutes and improvements for next season.Hope to put on a lot more miles than this year and get to meet many of you personally next year.Start your snow dance early and keep it going longer.I want more snow for a lot longer season next year.

Barry,Ed and the gang

We commute out of 4 seasons all winter and love the 204. Thanks again. I posted to the ODSC website and expressed our thanks. You people are awesome and really dedicated to our sport. I have many pics of that trail and couldn't believe the major improvement from last year. And last year was a great improvement with not having to use grass lake. Less roads and less lakes means longer season for us. Thanks again. :right_on::right_on:

Can't wait till next year. And of course thanks to Blake for doing an awesome job in our area. You are the best bud.

Archived