Muskoka Trail Pics

Muskoka Man

Got out today for alittle run in Muskoka , left Bracebridge , went to Port Sydney , then to Baysville , then south to the Logging roads at Pine Springs , got in 180 Ks of some decent trails , some thin spots for sure , but with a little snow in the forecast trails here should be excellent shape next week

SAM_0618.jpg

SAM_0616.jpg

SAM_0614.jpg

SAM_0611.jpg

SAM_0609.jpg

SAM_0607.jpg

The trails look real good hope to come up soon.

Awesome Pics MM :right_on: :right_on: :right_on:

Looks like some nice conditions on the lesser used club trails. The key is avoiding the TOP trails and hitting the less travelled routes.

Looks like some nice conditions on the lesser used club trails. The key is avoiding the TOP trails and hitting the less travelled routes.

Feeder trails were in great shape , they dont really go anywhere but its 200 kms of some good riding

Trails look great in the pictures, lets see what they look like after this weekend. I just wish I could get out for one last ride before all the rain comes....... oh well maybe next year!

Trails look great in the pictures, lets see what they look like after this weekend. I just wish I could get out for one last ride before all the rain comes....... oh well maybe next year!

yea that makes two of us Steveo. Great pics. MM

We will be getting some snow with that rain. The lakes are awesome. Still plenty of ripping out there. Don't know about all this dOom and gloom.

We will be getting some snow with that rain. The lakes are awesome. Still plenty of ripping out there. Don't know about all this dOom and gloom.

All the lakes are great running , Mary Lake is awsome , but a couple of hrs of rain will bring them back to glare ice :angry-smiley-005: , Im doing one run up north and putting the machine to bed

Archived