2-4 cm's my ass

wenailem1

Sandman

Where is the wenailem dictionary you promised? Looks like a target market to me! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

!knurd swollof 21 sreeb or should that be sreeb 12 swollof knurd? :headbang::headbang::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:ugeek::icon_doh: when your feet are cold dont you eat asparagus? makes for good gas to fill your sled up, :rolleyes: and on wednedays ,,,,,,,,,wake a wook win thw wirror and wemove the c in sceeblish wand wou will wave wour wanswer :eng101::cheers:

ok got it :crazy_grn::banghead:

It's WeNailem's own version of English.. But with beer.. It becomes Screeblish...

so maybe we schould go drink some of wenailems beers so we can learn his new language :icon_idea1:

so maybe we schould go drink some of wenailems beers so we can learn his new language :icon_idea1:

Maybe a summer sucks party? Thats where I learned of this language! :right_on:

Maybe a summer sucks party? Thats where I learned of this language! :right_on:

thats a great idea :icon_idea1: he will need extra sreeb for us :coffeespit: you think we should bring the mouse the monkey and the rabbit

thats a great idea :icon_idea1: he will need extra sreeb for us :coffeespit: you think we should bring the mouse the monkey and the rabbit

I think they are afraid to show up! :poke2:

Archived