Mt Brydges to Bayfield and Back

SkiDooStu

On Saturday morning my wife and I left Mt. Brydges and went to Bayfield to stay overnight at a friend's house.

Mt Brydges is in terrible shape but oddly enough as soon as you get to Komoka (only 2 kms from Mt Brydges) the trails improved dramatically.

Here are some pictures. Looking forward to next weekend!!!

Some of these pictures are from last week. We came across this destroyed sled just north of Lucan.

Pretty sure the clutch says Arctic Cat...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Skidoostu/January2011Snowmobiling#

Trails look great! Thanks

Great pics! Where was the burned up sled sitting?

On Saturday morning my wife and I left Mt. Brydges and went to Bayfield to stay overnight at a friend's house.

Mt Brydges is in terrible shape but oddly enough as soon as you get to Komoka (only 2 kms from Mt Brydges) the trails improved dramatically.

Here are some pictures. Looking forward to next weekend!!!

Some of these pictures are from last week. We came across this destroyed sled just north of Lucan.

Pretty sure the clutch says Arctic Cat...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Skidoostu/January2011Snowmobiling#

That reminds me of the first production rev's. They were famouns for being to the ground and leaving a 2 foot crator. Better check your fuel lines and make sure they don't rub against anything :P

That reminds me of the first production rev's. They were famous for burning to the ground and leaving a 2 foot crator. Better check your fuel lines and make sure they don't rub against anything :P

That reminds me of the first production rev's. They were famouns for being to the ground and leaving a 2 foot crator. Better check your fuel lines and make sure they don't rub against anything :P

More fried sleds to come todays gas is disolving gas line at an amazing rate.

Archived