D-Trail Bracebridge

Muskoka Man

Took a ride up D-trail today to see how things are after some fresh snow yesterday , these pics are heading to Port Sydney area , acouple are south heading into Gravenhurst , I see some Muskoka trails opening up real soon , the new snow seem to have done the job

SAM_0598.jpg

SAM_0597.jpg

SAM_0596.jpg

SAM_0595.jpg

SAM_0594.jpg

SAM_0593.jpg

SAM_0599.jpg

Took a ride up D-trail today to see how things are after some fresh snow yesterday , these pics are heading to Port Sydney area , acouple are south heading into Gravenhurst , I see some Muskoka trails opening up real soon , the new snow seem to have done the job

SAM_0598.jpg

SAM_0597.jpg

SAM_0596.jpg

SAM_0595.jpg

SAM_0594.jpg

SAM_0593.jpg

SAM_0599.jpg

nice pics

MM,

You have an eye for winter photography.

Looks like the recent snowfall helped a lot.

Thanks for the pics. Look forward to getting up there this weekend.

MM,

You have an eye for winter photography.

Looks like the recent snowfall helped a lot.

Thanks for the pics. Look forward to getting up there this weekend.

I also went over to the Pav in Baysville from Port Sydney and those trails were mint also ,by the weekend a lot of trails should be rockin , bring your Woolys it supposed to be cold here on the weekend :woot:

Awesome Pics :right_on: :right_on: :right_on:

I also went over to the Pav in Baysville from Port Sydney and those trails were mint also ,by the weekend a lot of trails should be rockin , bring your Woolys it supposed to be cold here on the weekend :woot:

Thank you very much Muskoka Man!!

Those pictures are great and great info!

Sounds like HGR D102B/D103B section through the long swamp (north of Baysville) is okay then. It was still listed as closed by HGR. Hopefully they are not logging that section down to #117 this year.

We are headed to our place just north of Baysville tomorrow.

Now I just have to decide what direction to head!!

Thanks again!

RR

RR

The swamps are frozen and flat north of Baysville , everything is good over to BB and it also looks good going east to Dorset and Dwight , Im playing Hookey tommorrow and heading back that way before the weekend traffic gets here , Mary Lake was not staked , but I did it with no prob, you didnt here that from me :unsure:

MM

Muskoka Man,

Your early season reports (from Cochrane and this area) are :right_on: :right_on: Thanks.

[blakesnowcres.. thanks for your input and trail time as well.. but your trophy shelf is full :-) :poke: (Volunteer of the Year) ]

BEAUTIFUL

Do you got any more pictures? they were very nice

Archived