Snow is it finally coming for Muskoka?

14 snow

If the forecast holds true, snow on Saturday and Tuesday totally upwards of 20 cm...

If the forecast holds true, snow on Saturday and Tuesday totally upwards of 20 cm...

Hard to believe 2nd week of Jan and the north is not really open yet.......Kev I have been watching the models SNOW on the weekend,next tue/wed and there is another after system after the tue/wed one, can only hope.

Looks like the models have changed again, 5-10cm saturday and only 5 on tuesday. Where the heck are the west winds that we need, most of the winter so far has been N to NW winds that doesn't help us. Trails are very thin around Gravenhurst but not to bad bracebridge North, thats only what I can see from the road.

Here's hoping for a good dump!!!!!

Looks like the models have changed again, 5-10cm saturday and only 5 on tuesday. Where the heck are the west winds that we need, most of the winter so far has been N to NW winds that doesn't help us. Trails are very thin around Gravenhurst but not to bad bracebridge North, thats only what I can see from the road.

Careful with that last line around here

lol :coffeespit:

That's what I say after my morning coffee. :lol:

Archived