BIKE SHOW

ToSlow

I'm a former biker but I hope to get a chance to hit the trails rather than the show. Besides it hurts too much to look at the new Max and not be able to have it. :|

I attended this show last year. It's more of a custom biker/chopper show than the OEM show held last month (not sure why they have 2 shows??). Anyhow, if leather, calendar girls and specialty bikes are your thing, it's great.

Speaking of V-Max, the Yamaha V-Max club display was awesome.

(edit-double post)

Spend too much money at Christmas nothing left for bike stuff yet.

But ya this is kind of the tuner show for bikes, and a place for clubs to show off their name. I've worked the Ontario VFR club booth a few times. And some of the local dealers will be there with bikes for sale. Which is better than the OEM show in December, because you can get real pricing on something new and talk to some one who sells them, not just some college kid thats bee hired to work a weekend show, that can read from the spec sheet.

Its also a good place to buy gear, the big stores are there with all of last years stuff on sale 50% and more off the price. So if you need to outfit a few people its the place to go.

...Speaking of V-Max, the Yamaha V-Max club display was awesome.

A Max forum I haven't been to lately.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/

Archived