who rode the 402 today,,,,,

cehyoopers

ok,so who helped in the rescue efforts on the 402,,,,who actually rode their sled on it,,,,, :right_on::right_on:

I wish ;-)

Never made it out there but rode down the middle of Lakeshore rd slightly exceeding the speed limit :mrgreen:

It was seriusly hairy out there, couldnt go far on monday as visibility was nil. We had no power for a couple days, I ran into Forest for gas for the genny drifts up to 20ft high in the valleys. I fell into a crater in poor visibility and smashed my windshield with my face and busted my helmet all to hell(Im done with modular helmets).

Anyway, I survived, got gas and checked several abandoned cars and trucks, nobody home.

Cheers, Todd

Never made it out there but rode down the middle of Lakeshore rd slightly exceeding the speed limit :mrgreen:

It was seriusly hairy out there, couldnt go far on monday as visibility was nil. We had no power for a couple days, I ran into Forest for gas for the genny drifts up to 20ft high in the valleys. I fell into a crater in poor visibility and smashed my windshield with my face and busted my helmet all to hell(Im done with modular helmets).

Anyway, I survived, got gas and checked several abandoned cars and trucks, nobody home.

Cheers, Todd

:right_on::right_on: ,,,,sorry about your mishap though,,,,

I hope the media keeps the efforts of the snowmobilers down there in mind this winter.

Reporting the weekly death toll doesn't have to be the lead story every Monday morning.

Archived