Sledding This Weekend (Suggestions)

Canuck

Feb 5 / 08

How far north would we have to go to find 'good' trails this weekend.

Big meltdown here in Toronto.. can't imagine it's any better at cottage.

Time to bring out the trailer?

Feb 5 / 08

Kitchener should be good! :banghead::banghead:

Feb 5 / 08

Almost no rain occurred here ! The groomers will be out as the temp drops we should have some rideable conditions. We had 1" of snow that I hadn't plowed off the driveway and it is still there it and as these cold temps come in the lakes should get better

The warm weather is not going to last as long as originally predicted. I checked Haliburton last night and the temp was 0 so a little melt today and hopefully we get some snow tommorow and back to normal temps into the weekend things should be close to what they were last weekend. Trails in Paudash and Haliburton have been good this year.

Actually, after I posted, someone in my office mentioned we are getting snow in Toronto the next couple of days.

Further investigation on weather channel indicates cold temps and snow in Parry Sound area.

So.. cottage country appears ok.

Thanks Bill.

Actually, after I posted, someone in my office mentioned we are getting snow in Toronto the next couple of days.

Further investigation on weather channel indicates cold temps and snow in Parry Sound area.

So.. cottage country appears ok.

Thanks Bill.

Come poker running it will be a hoot ! I can arrange parking for you to stage or they are grooming to the moon you may be able to ride up but I am unsure of swamps south of the moon. Apex's are too heavy to drag out of the mud :shock: For that matter they all are too heavy full of mud and slush :holysheep:

Hey Bill are you going out sledding for the run, or are you folks busy running your station all day? C'mon buddy. Time to get out on that ol' 800 cat to show all these new sleds what it's all about!

Working but going to the Dinner after :wavey:

Archived