SOLD 1969 Massey Ferguson Ski Whiz SST 500

winterules

Buddy selling e-mail rideharder@rogers.com if interested Guelph . If I get a picture I'll try and add it later or he can send you one .

1969 Massey Ferguson Ski Whiz SST 500 in very good original condition in storage for well over the last 20 years must be seen, bought from original owner last year. I've lost my storage & must now sell $500 FIRM!

Yes, please post the pic !

Still don't have one he said he wants to wash the beastie first , I was hoping he would keep it and run with me and my 1200 :) I'm told it's fast and a real looker .

Winter any pic's yet...

Winter any pic's yet...

Was told it's still in storage but he has to get it out so he's going to bring it home and take some pictures , should be a week or so . It should make a great machine for those Cochrean to Smooth Rock runs leave one day and get there the next ( maybe ) :)

I'm still interested in the sled. Would love to see some pictures of it.

As soon as I get some pictures I'll post them up .

• 2 weeks later...

He's now got the machine home from storage so I should get pictures within a day or two .

He sold it , he got it home and his old boss bought it .

Could he take a picture of it, with a "Sold" sign on the windshield?

There's a critter on my Christmas list who's in need of a vintage photo.

:rolleyes:

(just kidding - I'm sure it's in good hands, WR)

I would love to see a picture of it. My father had a 1970 Ski Wiz SST 500. It was a free air 28hp JLO engine. We used to ride with the Massey Ferguson Red Knights show team back in the early '70s. He then bought a 1972 Fourmula 1 399 fan cooled for me when I was 14 years old. He painted our sleds to look like the Red Knights sleds. I had the time for my life those years and have loved sledding ever since.

I would love to see a picture of it. My father had a 1970 Ski Wiz SST 500. It was a free air 28hp JLO engine. We used to ride with the Massey Ferguson Red Knights show team back in the early '70s. He then bought a 1972 Fourmula 1 399 fan cooled for me when I was 14 years old. He painted our sleds to look like the Red Knights sleds. I had the time for my life those years and have loved sledding ever since.

Who were the Massey Ferguson Red Knights ? Tell us more .......................

I's also be interested in learning more about the MF Knights. A friend in the 70's rode MF.

In fact, Don Coffey used to have a crazy Boxing Day Sale. Two for One, I believe (or at least buy one, get the other half off).

He loved those sleds.

Archived