FS Yamaha V-Max 700 Deluxe

whits-end

SOLD...2002 Yamaha V-Max 700 Deluxe for sale. Electric start, reverse, hand and thumb warmers, mirrors, etc. Exceptional condition. Always stored indoors. Meticulously maintained. Gently ridden for 9880 Kms by a young Grandma. Steady diet of synthetic oil. Completely checked over and ready to ride. Great family sled. Easy on fuel and rock solid dependable. Asking $3500. Please PM me; e-mail gwhit@sympatico.ca; or call my cell 705-444-4036. Sled located at Pickerel Lake, Burk's Falls.

• 4 weeks later...

This really is a cream-puff for anyone looking for a real good family type sled. Asking price reduced to $3500. I'm willing to negotiate, but ya gotta start somewhere.

Must be seen to be appreciated but I can't seem to upload a pic. E-mail me and I'll gladly send you one.

Thank you. A great machine, from someone who truly looks after their sleds.

• 5 weeks later...

Sled is sold....Thank you!

I bought your purple 98 Vmax700 about 6 or 7 years ago with 9800k on it and sold it last year with almost 30,000k on it without touching it.....anyone who buys a sled from Whits-end gets to deal with an up front and honest guy who takes very good care of his sleds.....Cheers Diceman

I bought your purple 98 Vmax700 about 6 or 7 years ago with 9800k on it and sold it last year with almost 30,000k on it without touching it.....anyone who buys a sled from Whits-end gets to deal with an up front and honest guy who takes very good care of his sleds.....Cheers Diceman

30,000km is nothing for a yamaha triple. These sleds will run in excess of 50,000km no problem. Key word is being maintained :-)

30,000km is nothing for a yamaha triple. These sleds will run in excess of 50,000km no problem. Key word is being maintained :-)

The key word is crank seals lol.

Archived