Trails..New Liskeard...Kirkland...Cochrane....Kap....Hearst

RTX MEIRDA

Hi Guys

Trying to do a back pack tour this weekend from New Liskeard.

I have a feeling we won't be able to do it.

If you are living in any of the areas listed above, can you give us a report?

We can start in Cochrane if needed!

Thanks

I'm in the New Liskeard area, and our trails aren't doing so well. our snow has really gone and it rained for a few hours today :x . It would probably be best to keep away from our trail system for the next little while until we get some more solid snow on the ground.

Trails aren't in the best of shape around here either lots of water and probably some washouts here and there.It has been snowing here since 6:30 this morning and is supposed to continue until tommorow.The trails still have snow on them but there are some mud spots showing through and some appear to be flooded.We are expecting -14 tonite and a high of -7 tommorow but it will take some time to freeze things up.Perhaps early next week the club will start grooming again.Will try to find out and post later.

Rod

Trails aren't in the best of shape around here either lots of water and probably some washouts here and there.It has been snowing here since 6:30 this morning and is supposed to continue until tommorow.The trails still have snow on them but there are some mud spots showing through and some appear to be flooded.We are expecting -14 tonite and a high of -7 tommorow but it will take some time to freeze things up.Perhaps early next week the club will start grooming again.Will try to find out and post later.

Rod

Thanks for the report Rod!! :twisted:

Rod

hey rod see you on feb 6 th ...snow or no snow .....cant wait to get out of this rat race and just relax .....sled ,drink ,eat ,drink ,drink, :P

Just got back in from the groomer garage they are heading out this morning mainly just around town though more or less to see how much water is around and do what they can with the trails.I will have a better idea tommorow as i am heading out with them for the day doing some brushing,signage and flood a couple of water crossings.Will post more info tommorow night.

Rod

Rod

hey rod see you on feb 6 th ...snow or no snow .....cant wait to get out of this rat race and just relax .....sled ,drink ,eat ,drink ,drink, :P

Dude, YOU have issues! :o Can I join you for a drink? ;):D

I understand there is a room for me at Lillabelles on the 6th. too! I'm thinking about Rod and Kims cooking, the Iantomassi Crew and ducKtape :| and don't think I can turn it down....... ;)

Rod

Dude, YOU have issues! :o Can I join you for a drink? ;):D

I understand there is a room for me at Lillabelles on the 6th. too! I'm thinking about Rod and Kims cooking, the Iantomassi Crew and ducKtape :| and don't think I can turn it down....... ;)

....i quit drinking but iam worst now for the practical jokes :D

:P :P :P(spell check done by a ducKtaped monkey)

Say Hi to Iantomassi's crew for me!! I used to race against Flavio and party with the crew every weekend! :twisted::mrgreen:

:twisted:

Haven't heard from the Iantommasi gang yet but we can always buy a roll of duct tape and use it whenever on whoever.Just kiddig Gary but i wouldn't wanna be the first one down.

Rod; I don't know if it's safe to even have a beer at your place if there is a roll of ducKtape around....I still laugh every time I think about that night! :shock::lol: Hope to see you the beginning of Feb. ;)

Say Hi to Iantomassi's crew for me!! I used to race against Flavio and party with the crew every weekend! :twisted::mrgreen:

Barb; Gerry and Flav are a couple of the funniest guys I have ever partied with! I think there were about 10 guys in their crew and MXZ800, Lep and I laughed soooo hard our faces hurt! Great people, look forward to riding with them again in the future, except I'll have to get a faster sled, those boys all have MAJOR BIG BORES and do they haul A$$! :twisted:8-)

Barb; Gerry and Flav are a couple of the funniest guys I have ever partied with! I think there were about 10 guys in their crew and MXZ800, Lep and I laughed soooo hard our faces hurt! Great people, look forward to riding with them again in the future, except I'll have to get a faster sled, those boys all have MAJOR BIG BORES and do they haul A$$! :twisted:8-)

Agreed, we've had some good laughs over the years as well! Always a great team to race against, they'd help you out in a minute to get you up and running! :D

Gary how bout we leave wed til sunday??

I saw a report about a sled accident west of Timmins tonight on MCTV. Lots of snow on the ground.

Sledder ran off the trail & down a bank. Driver & passenger taken to hospital. The passenger was released after treatment. Driver had more severe injuries.

Conditions were awesome. (Timmins)

We were the only guys that trailered up there!!

Once the watercrossings freeze again....good to go in every direction!

If I posted pics, you wouldn't beleive it!

Conditions were awesome. (Timmins)

We were the only guys that trailered up there!!

Once the watercrossings freeze again....good to go in every direction!

If I posted pics, you wouldn't beleive it!

I hope you post some - would love to see it !

Archived