Thanks to our generous donors

irREVerent

Just thought I'd post this scanned copy of the "Community Thanks" notice which appeared in the Huntsville Forester March 17...the Forester kindly agreed (free of charge) to print this thank-you message to our silent auction donors. :right_on:

post-19727-126900619424.jpg

Thanks for posting this.

Thank you irREVerent for posting that article. Just so our members know....that is just a "short" list of the donors. The Huntsville Forrester only printed those that were "local" donors...the list is very long!

A BIG THANK YOU to all our sponsors that were generous enough to donate to this great event. Together we raised over $11,000 for the Kelly Shires Foundation on February 20th! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thanks, irREVerent, for posting this. Giddy UP is correct, there were many donors who supported our ride who weren't listed in the article. Without everyone's help (both our riders and sponsors), we wouldn't have been able to have such a successful event.

grouphug.gif

Thank you irREVerent for posting that article. Just so our members know....that is just a "short" list of the donors. The Huntsville Forrester only printed those that were "local" donors...the list is very long!

A BIG THANK YOU to all our sponsors that were generous enough to donate to this great event. Together we raised over $11,000 for the Kelly Shires Foundation on February 20th! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thanks for the clarification, Giddy...I should have been clearer in my initial post that the donations acknowledged in the Forester were primarily "local" (extending as far as Barrie and Parry Sound), and we certainly didn't mean to overlook other donors outside that "local" area.

Archived