Spring

UsedtoSkidoo

warm out there,

BBQ'ed

This was my first year in six years not having a sled and it felt like a really long fall and no winter.

Rode my bike for 20 minutes yesterday though. Lots of salt on the road so you have to be very careful but kind of scratched the itch a bit.............

warm out there,

BBQ'ed

This was my first year in six years not having a sled and it felt like a really long fall and no winter.

Rode my bike for 20 minutes yesterday though. Lots of salt on the road so you have to be very careful but kind of scratched the itch a bit.............

I agree, UTS...sure feels like spring at the moment. But enjoy it while it lasts...and then get out your calendar and stop dreaming -- it's WAY too early to declare this the beginning of spring. We're sure to see some more winter and white stuff yet...always do in March and even early April.

man it seems like yesterday I picked up my new sled,,,,it is now first week of March,,,,,,,time does fly when you sled,,,thanks for the heads up UTS,,,, :right_on::right_on:

warm out there,

BBQ'ed

I agree, UTS...sure feels like spring at the moment. But enjoy it while it lasts...and then get out your calendar and stop dreaming -- it's WAY too early to declare this the beginning of spring. We're sure to see some more winter and white stuff yet...always do in March and even early April.

it would be a miracle if old man winter can salvage any more rideable conditions,,,,,,,be here is to hoping, :right_on:

Archived