Cochrane-Abitibi-Smooth Rock Loop??????????

ipgreen09

It's about 90 miles up and 50 miles back down to SRF. I believe there is gas in abitibi as well. The attendant's name this year I think I've read somewhere on the board is Trisha.

Thanks in advance...................

We just got back from a trip that included this loop, look for my post on here. It was 100 miles up the east side loop from Lillebelle lake lodge in Cochrane. It is 52 miles down the west loop from the gas shack up there. Gas was $2.10/liter. The loop is fantastic and I would highly recommend doing both sides. Trisha was just filling in for a few days while we where their. Her dad Bill that runs the gas and Extreme Tours.

Trisha was just filling in for a few days while we where their. Her dad Bill that runs the gas and Extreme Tours.

This post is useless w/o pics. LOL

Thanks all........WOW 2.10 a litre...........two 2strokes..........lots o cash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps, i will post pics.......

Fill in SR and run up,then if u decide to do the loop its easier on the pocket,remember its cash only up at the trailer.

Thanks all........WOW 2.10 a litre...........two 2strokes..........lots o cash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps, i will post pics.......

Fill in SR and run up,then if u decide to do the loop its easier on the pocket,remember its cash only up at the trailer.

AHHH, good call. thanks for the tip. I probably would have gone the other way. At least someone is using their head for something other than holding a helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived