C102D - From Port Carling to D Trail - REQUEST

SlowTouringGuy

Hey Mouse, heres a loop for ya. Head into Ghurst. Run the c101d to the wharf. Jump on the lake and head north to Bear Bay( old lake trail 9). Cross 169 and follow ditch trail to Pine Lake. Follow lake north( old 9) out to Sniders bay road. Hang a left and follow to trail. Follow 9 north to 12, hang a left and follow back to c101d. Take it north to to c114 and into Bala for some wings at the little place beside the Kee. Head back south on the 114 to the 101 to Southwood road. Hang a left and follow the road back out to almost 169 in Torrence. Hang a right on the road just before the highway and follow to the top of trail 9. Follow back to Sniders bay road. Hang a right and follow back to Pine lake. Jump on the lake, hook a left into the first bay and go to the white cottages at Pine Grove. Go to #3 and grab a load of fire wood off the deck. Break in and get my fire place going to warm up the rock. Locate the beverage area in the kitchen, relax, have a sip and enjoy the fire.Maybe play a game of Wii bowling (Killswitch won't mind). Restoke the fire and get the heck out because I sure don't want any rodents in the cottage when I arrive. I'd have to smack em with a rolled up newspaper. Ride home. :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::rotflmao:

Hey Mouse, heres a loop for ya. Head into Ghurst. Run the c101d to the wharf. Jump on the lake and head north to Bear Bay( old lake trail 9). Cross 169 and follow ditch trail to Pine Lake. Follow lake north( old 9) out to Sniders bay road. Hang a left and follow to trail. Follow 9 north to 12, hang a left and follow back to c101d. Take it north to to c114 and into Bala for some wings at the little place beside the Kee. Head back south on the 114 to the 101 to Southwood road. Hang a left and follow the road back out to almost 169 in Torrence. Hang a right on the road just before the highway and follow to the top of trail 9. Follow back to Sniders bay road. Hang a right and follow back to Pine lake. Jump on the lake, hook a left into the first bay and go to the white cottages at Pine Grove. Go to #3 and grab a load of fire wood off the deck. Break in and get my fire place going to warm up the rock. Locate the beverage area in the kitchen, relax, have a sip and enjoy the fire.Maybe play a game of Wii bowling (Killswitch won't mind). Restoke the fire and get the heck out because I sure don't want any rodents in the cottage when I arrive. I'd have to smack em with a rolled up newspaper. Ride home. :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::rotflmao:

Party at Doonuts! :poke:

You coming to Riverside?

YOU are responsible for that ride we had on Saturday!!! :curse: And here we thought it was all the Mouse's fault :curse:

I think we missed the beverage area :cry: We sure could have used one! :banghead:

You no deserve beverage. My cottage was still cold and the wood was still on the deck when I got there.

Besides, if you took the c101d from town and headed north, that was a choice at your own peril :)

I said take the lake

There was a mud hole in Bala near the train tracks but there was apparently and "easy" detour.

There was a mud hole in Bala near the train tracks but there was apparently and "easy" detour.

That seems like a good idea! :coffeespit:

........ at the time. :D

What's WunFer chirping in about - he wasn't on the Tour :roll:

Archived