District 9

f3 800

I know some parts of district 9 are getting snow these last couple days. I have an old co worker that lives in Sauble Beach area and she said it hasnt stopped since yesterday. There are some limited areas up that way, how is the rest of district 9 for this weekend? I know the snow is pretty scattered.

Drive on.....if they're not open...they will be shortly......well maybe...we got the snow but we also got the blow ( snow that is) It apparently doesn't seem to matter whether we list our trails as open or closed..traffic doesn't change....so you pay your money..you take your chances.

I was from Heidelberg up through Mount Forest to Flesherton today. Trails from Mount Forest north and east were fresh groomed and looked very rideable from the road crossings. The railbed from Dundalk to Markdale appeared to have been groomed this afternoon where it crosses Highway 4. South of Mount Forest down through Lake Conestoga area looked bad and worse the farther toward Kitchener you get. Still dirt showing through the trail in most of those areas.

Archived