Quality Inn Parry Sound - Cancellation Policy

maple

Please note that you must cancel your reservation at the Quality Inn prior to 11am Thursday (January 31st) for a Friday reservation and 11am Friday (February 1st) for a Saturday reservation.

The number for the Quality Inn is 1-800-638-5883.

Hey Maple.. Just called them and cancelled (no problem). I feel bad about what happened and hope that oc.com members visit the Quality Inn if they are in the area. Hopefully, we can do another get together there soon.

I made my reservations at the new place and just have to pack and it's :woot: time

Hey Maple.. Just called them and cancelled (no problem). I feel bad about what happened and hope that oc.com members visit the Quality Inn if they are in the area. Hopefully, we can do another get together there soon.

I made my reservations at the new place and just have to pack and it's :woot: time

I feel badly for them as well :( They were a great establishment to deal with and I will certainly recommend them to anyone that is looking to stay in that area in the future.

I've stayed there in the past and was quite looking forward to visiting again. Incognito, of course. :oops:

I was also very much looking forward to sledding trails on Saturday that I have not been on before - I'll certainly miss that aspect of the weekend.

If we run this event again next year, I would heartily support booking at the Quality Inn. It was an ideal location from a meeser's point of view.

:wavey:

I've stayed there in the past and was quite looking forward to visiting again. Incognito, of course. :oops:

I was also very much looking forward to sledding trails on Saturday that I have not been on before - I'll certainly miss that aspect of the weekend.

If we run this event again next year, I would heartily support booking at the Quality Inn. It was an ideal location from a meeser's point of view.

soooo, still feel the same way?

"Possibly". Let's see how it all turns out.

Maybe not so much. :( And it's really too bad. The venue was perfect for what we wanted ... good trails right at the door. Nice rooms and great food.

Archived