Bracebridge D-trail and pics

Muskoka Man

[iI played hookey on Mon. and went up D-trail from Bracebridge to Port Sydney to baysville all the clubs had groomed and trails were flat and fast ,only seen 5 sleds all day

mg]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/hotlips4u40/IMG_0869.jpg[/img]

#50 towards huntsville

IMG_0868.jpg

#50 towards huntsville

IMG_0867.jpg

Baysville

IMG_0866.jpg

D-Trail Port sydney

IMG_0865.jpg

D-trail Port sydney

IMG_0864.jpg

Baysville

IMG_0863.jpg

Baysville

IMG_0862.jpg

D-trail Port sydney

IMG_0861.jpg

D-trail Bracebridge

IMG_0860.jpg

Baysville

IMG_0859.jpg

Baysville

IMG_0858.jpg

I got in 175 KMs of great trails but D-trail above Port Sydney and 37 north were toast , the trails seem to have held up fair in the warm spell on Tues they are still flat but lacking snow , It has been snowing here most of today . I will post if I see the groomer come out this week

MM

Must have been nice with no weekenders huh? Nice pics how do the trails look today?

:D

I live 1000feet from D-trail , so I usually ride at night or during the week days , for anyone that rides here on the weekend you would not recognize these trails through the week they are groomed and flat with no traffic , it is still snowing hard here but by the weekend the trails could still be sketchy , I will be going by tese trails for work on Thurs and Fri and will post a update if they come together

MM

Hope the rain the other day and the slight second thaw did not do too much damage. This has been one weird winter! It came with a vengance, then left....then sort of came back and now another shot of plus degrees and rain. WTF??

Thanks for those pics! They looked awesome. I have not hit freshly groomed trails yet this season. What a thrill knowing you are the first across a fresh stretch.

Thanks!

Awesome pics MM!! Just gotta love freshly groomed trails ........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Archived